Not all career paths follow a straight line. Wagepoint's Chief Product Officer (CPO), Leena Thampan, knows exactly what that's all about — considering she was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Executives by the Globe and Mail. That's quite an impressive feat for someone with zero tech background!
Leena sat down with Candace Sampson, host of the What She Said! Podcast, to discuss a wide range of topics including diversity and inclusion, remote work culture, shattering glass ceilings and women in the workplace.
“Careers can be non-linear. If you are open to exploring a new domain and willing to adopt a mindset of curiosity, it can take you to some really wonderful and unexpected places.”
— Leena Thampan, Chief Product Officer, Wagepoint
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- Types of skills you need to make any career jump.
- How to make remote culture work. (Hint: Growth and compassion in a business ARE NOT mutually exclusive.)
- How a diverse and inclusive workforce impacts your business' success.
Who run the world? GIRLS!
In the mood for some binge-listening? Check out some of our other poddy features:
- Let's Grab Coffee — Shrad Rao On "Building The Kind of Company I've Always Wanted To Work At"
- Float or Founder — Shrad Rao On Building A Remote Culture
- The Business Leadership Podcast — Shrad Rao: Payroll Software Leader
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Mel Ly