All business owners should focus on building their business — not payroll. That's our job!
Wagepoint CEO, Shrad Rao recently sat down with Jason Pereira, award-winning financial planner, university lecturer, writer, and host of the Fintech Impact Podcast, to discuss how keeping our small business owners top of mind has shaped Wagepoint into being what it is today — payroll software built just for small businesses and backed by the world's friendliest team.
“When a small business owner calls us, it should feel like they are calling a friend who just happens to know a lot about payroll. That is how the experience should be — across every level of the company.”
— Shrad Rao, Wagepoint CEO
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- How staying true to your values quantitatively translates into your business.
- The decisions you have to make as you develop a fintech product.
- The costs and benefits of using Wagepoint.
In the mood for some binge-listening? Check out our other poddy features:
- Let's Grab Coffee — Shrad Rao On "Building The Kind of Company I've Always Wanted To Work At"
- Float or Founder — Shrad Rao On Building A Remote Culture
- Smart Man, Smarter Woman Podcast — How To Build The Business You Want To Work At
- The Business Leadership Podcast — Shrad Rao: Payroll Software Leader
- Canada's Podcast — Building Business In Tough Times Like The COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Successful Bookkeeper — Why You Need To Adapt To Scale Your Business
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Mel Ly