Year-end can be super stressful — but know that you're not alone! Here are some resources and publications to help:
- We recommend reviewing this publication if you have questions around Qualified leave wages under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Families First Act).
IRS Publication — Publication 15, Employer's Tax Guide.
- See pages 25 and 26 to determine your federal deposit schedule in the 2022 lookback period.
We're here to help.
The best way to reach us is by submitting a ticket from within Wagepoint. You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more?
Access other important year-end goodies in your Year-End Survival KIT:
- 2022 Dates And Deadlines For The W2 and 1099 Tax Forms
- A Closer Look At The Amounts On The W2 And 1099 Tax Forms
- Don't Be Haunted By Payroll Errors This Year-End
- How To Guarantee A Smooth Payroll Year-End In 8 Easy Steps
- Important US Payroll Dates For The Holidays
- Set Up Your US Payroll Correctly For 2022
- The 2021 Year-End Checklist For US Small Businesses
- Wire Transfer Requirements For Large Payrolls In The US
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Mel Ly