'Tis the season for hot chocolate, Mariah Carey to be played over and over again, and a few do-not-miss payroll holiday dates!
Payroll processing timelines for US federal holidays.
This year, the banks are open on Friday, December 24 and Friday, December 31. If you're a Wagepoint customer, the payroll processing timelines will continue to be four (4) business days prior to the pay date by 3 pm ET for direct deposit.
Check out our 2021 American small business payroll calendar.
I'm a Wagepoint customer — what does this mean for me?
- Wages processed for a pay date of Friday, December 24 or Friday, December 31 will be reported on the Form W2 / Form 1099 for 2021.
- Wages processed for a pay date of Monday, January 3, 2022 will be reported on the Form W-2 / Form 1099 for 2022, even if the pay period dates fall in 2021.
Keep in mind that a minimum of two (2) payrolls (pay dates) need to be finalized in the 4Q 2021 in order for Wagepoint to prepare and submit Form W-2s / Form 1099s for you.
Wagepoint's US holiday schedule for 2021.
Please note that the Wagepoint offices will be closed on:
We're here to help.
The best way to reach us is by submitting a ticket from within Wagepoint. You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more?
- 2021 Year-End Checklist For US Small Businesses
- 2022 Dates And Deadlines For The W2 and 1099 Tax Forms
- A Closer Look At The Amounts On The W2 And 1099 Tax Forms
- Don't Be Haunted By Payroll Errors This Year-End
- Helpful Resources For US Year-End
- How To Guarantee A Smooth Payroll Year-End In 8 Easy Steps
- Set Up Your US Payroll Correctly For 2022
- Wire Transfer Requirements For Large Payrolls In The US
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Mel Ly