Whether you've just hired your first employee or simply want a few tips to ensure that you're checking every box, our guest post "7 Steps to Payroll Success" at the Jobber Academy will help walk you through:
- Knowing the difference between an employee and a contractor.
- Registering your business for payroll in Canada and the United States.
- Getting the right employee information.
- Determining payroll frequency.
- Why you should have a business banking account.
- Understanding payroll taxes.
- When to consider payroll software.
- Where to look for more help.
About the Author
Blogmaster, content creator and inbound marketing guru at Wagepoint, Michelle enjoys simplifying complex payroll topics and generating articles with actionable advice for small businesses and startups. When not at the keyboard, she enjoys chocolate, running and quality television (not always in that order).Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Michelle Mire