Fun fact: Leena Thampan, Wagepoint's Chief Product Officer didn't start her Wagepoint path in tech — she came on board as our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)! Since then, she's transitioned to leading our product team and has even gone on to be named as one of Canada's Top Tech Executives in 2020.
“As long as you're willing to ask questions and you keep an open mind about wanting to learn, you can get so much further ahead than you think.”
— Leena Thampan, Wagepoint CPO
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- The easiest and hardest aspects of transitioning from CMO to CPO.
- How to deal with imposter syndrome.
- Account management principles and how it can be applied in all aspects of your job.
In the mood for some binge-listening? Check out some of our other poddy features:
- CanadianSME Small Business Podcast — Discussing entrepreneurship with Shrad Rao: Fostering a culture of resiliency
- What She Said! — Leena Thampan, Wagepoint's CPO on "Shattering Glass Ceilings"
- Fintech Impact — Wagepoint with Shrad Rao
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Mel Ly