There's no denying that this past year deeply impacted and changed the restaurant industry. Many restauranteurs have had to make adjustments to their business model to keep up — in fact, 75% of those in the industry say their business model has permanently changed.
Wagepoint CEO, Shrad Rao, sat down on the 7shifts Restaurant Growth Podcast to discuss just how much COVID-19 affected restaurants and how adopting different technologies helped the foodservice industry rebound back to success.
“Right now is the best time to adopt technology. With the software as a service (SaaS) model, restauranteurs have access to best-in-class software without having to invest a ton of money up front.”
— Shrad Rao, Wagepoint CEO
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- The journey of restaurant tech — and other tech that can help your restaurant.
- Payroll best practices and how it can help retain employees.
- The shift in mindset of restauranteurs towards cloud-based technology.
In the mood for some binge-listening? Check out some of our other poddy features:
- Journey Map Podcast — How to Communicate and Create with Leena Thampan, CPO of Wagepoint
- CanadianSME Small Business Podcast — Discussing entrepreneurship with Shrad Rao: Fostering a culture of resiliency
- What She Said! — Leena Thampan, Wagepoint's CPO on "Shattering Glass Ceilings"
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Mel Ly