The value of investing in your employees and building a winning workplace culture is often underestimated. Entrepreneurs need to understand that behind every successful business is a strong team — and a strong team starts with hiring the right people.
Wagepoint CEO Shrad Rao, recently sat down with Juliet Aurora and Steve Loates, co-hosts of Smart Man, Smarter Woman, to provide valuable insight on how you can begin your entrepreneurial journey, how to manage change in your business model and the impact company culture has on your business success.
“...Picking people [only] I relate to [is] not the right way to [hire] because they're not going to work with me. They're going to work with the collection of people inside the company.”
— Shrad Rao, Wagepoint CEO
What you'll learn from this podcast:
- The value of being intentional.
- Examples of how you can build a positive company culture with a remote team.
- Tips to ensure business success after COVID.
In the mood for some binge-listening? Check out our other poddy features:
- The Business Leadership Podcast — Shrad Rao: Payroll Software Leader.
- Canada's Podcast — Building Business in Tough Times Like the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The Successful Bookkeeper — Why You Need to Adapt to Scale Your Business.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Mel Ly