Due to bank closures, you may need to process your payroll(s) a little earlier-than-usual around this time of year to ensure that all your employees and contractors are paid on time.
Payroll processing timelines for 2021-2022 winter holidays.
You'll need to process payroll three (3) working days prior to the desired pay date by 12 pm ET to pay employees using direct deposit.
We're here to help.
Want to learn more?
Access other important year-end goodies in your Year-End Survival KIT.
- 2022 Statutory Holidays In Canada
- When Should I Process Payroll For The 2021-2022 Winter Holidays?
- 5 Really Important Things You Must Do Now to Prepare for Year-End
- Timelines and Tips for 2021 Year-End Documents (T4s, T4As and RL-1s)
- A Canadian Small Business Employer’s Guide to T4s, T4As and RL-1s
- Notes on Taxes and Remittances
- Worker's Compensation Rates for 2022
- Year-End Payroll Checklist (Canadian Accounting Partner)
- Year-End Payroll Checklist (Canadian Small Business)
- Wagepoint's Holiday Availability (Canada)
- Don't Be Haunted By Payroll Errors This Year-End
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Kasia Wind