Need a hand over the holidays? We'll be there! Wagepoint's Canadian customer support (and our virtual "office") will remain open for most of the holiday period (see below).
Wagepoint offices will be closed on:
- Monday, December 27, 2021 observed for Christmas Day
- Tuesday, December 28, 2021 observed for Boxing Day
- Monday, January 3, 2022 observed for New Year’s Day
Please reach us anytime outside of these dates and we'll be happy to assist you.
How to reach us.
Want to learn more?
Access other important year-end goodies in your Year-End Survival KIT.
- 2022 Statutory Holidays In Canada
- When Should I Process Payroll For The 2021-2022 Winter Holidays?
- 5 Really Important Things You Must Do Now to Prepare for Year-End
- Timelines and Tips for 2021 Year-End Documents (T4s, T4As and RL-1s)
- A Canadian Small Business Employer’s Guide to T4s, T4As and RL-1s
- Notes on Taxes and Remittances
- Worker's Compensation Rates for 2022
- Year-End Payroll Checklist (Canadian Accounting Partner)
- Year-End Payroll Checklist (Canadian Small Business)
- Wagepoint's Holiday Availability (Canada)
- Don't Be Haunted By Payroll Errors This Year-End
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Kasia Wind