What Every Payroll Compliance Checklist Should Include

December 1, 2017 Michelle Mire

Payroll taxes, deductions, exemptions — the difference between a contractor and an employee. It's a lot to take in and a lot to keep track of. 

This is why we wrote it all down in our guest post for HR.com's HRIS and Payroll Excellence Essentials publication — What Every Payroll Compliance Checklist Should Include

About the Author

Michelle Mire

Blogmaster, content creator and inbound marketing guru at Wagepoint, Michelle enjoys simplifying complex payroll topics and generating articles with actionable advice for small businesses and startups. When not at the keyboard, she enjoys chocolate, running and quality television (not always in that order).

Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Michelle Mire
Previous Article
The Two Methods for Claiming Home Office Deductions
The Two Methods for Claiming Home Office Deductions

Learn the difference between the simplified and standard methods and how to figure out which method is best...

Next Article
Preparing Yourself for the Cost of Employees
Preparing Yourself for the Cost of Employees

The salary or wages you pay an employee are only 70% of the total cost of having an employee. The other 30%...

×

First Name
Last Name
Country
!
Thank you!
Error - something went wrong!
×

First Name
Last Name
Thank you!
Error - something went wrong!