Whether you've just hired your first employee or simply want a few tips to ensure that you're checking every box, our guest post "7 Steps to Payroll Success" at the Jobber Academy will help walk you through:
- Knowing the difference between an employee and a contractor.
- Registering your business for payroll in Canada and the United States.
- Getting the right employee information.
- Determining payroll frequency.
- Why you should have a business banking account.
- Understanding payroll taxes.
- When to consider payroll software.
- Where to look for more help.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Michelle Mire